- feministsbakecupcakestoo likes this
- tac0army likes this
- eschaton-disaster likes this
- pooki-chu likes this
- veggielezzyfemmie said: Aw poor kid! I read that wrapping them up tight helps if you can’t figure out why they’re crying. It reminds them of being in the womb! I thought that was pretty cool. Cute kid! :) congrats!
- veggielezzyfemmie likes this
- well-behavedwoman posted this
I like baby animals and makin' history.
I blog about feminism, cute animals, Glee, and whatever else strikes my damn fancy. I'm pro-choice, pro-sexuality, pro-body acceptance, and a proud liberal feminist. I'm a social worker and any social worker that does not fight for social justice & change doesn't deserve her title.
For my blog on home life and marriage, follow me at unintentionalhousewife.tumblr.com